Monday, June 20, 2011

The Best Week of June

Overjoyed! This word sums up my life right now! Matt and I had our 12 week appointment on Friday, June 17.  After we checked in and took care of all the business work, Matt and I went to the ultrasound room.  I got up on the table and the very nice Ultrasound Tech squirted some warm gel on my tummy!  *I was expecting it to be cold!* She moved the handle around and there was Baby Molnar!  Such a cutie! :)  Baby was lying very still and then started getting all excited.  He/she was kicking their feet in the air, moving his/her arms around -- all gitty! He/she even turned to the side, "looked" at the camera and waived... how precious! Makes my heart melt! :) She got a really good profile picture, and a few 3-D pictures of the baby with his/her arm on her head! So sweet! Here are a few of the pictures from our visit this morning:


Here's a 3-D picture of Baby Molnar with his/her hand covering the face! :)




Here is a profile view of Baby Molnar! :)  It's hard to believe the change and growth that has taken place in four weeks!!!

 

After the ultrasound, we sat and talked with the doctor for a while.  He said everything looked fantastic -- all of our test results came back great! Hallelujah! God is so good! :) I know God is in full control of this pregnancy and I can just feel it by having such a wonderful husband, a great family, a wonderful group of friends, and a great doctor and nurse staff!  So blessed! 

I am almost done with my first trimester.  The morning sickness is basically diminished, but it is replaced with dizzy spells and headaches.  I'm actually able to stay up past 7:30 at night! Wahoo! I've been pushing 9:30 lately -- late owl! :)


Rewinding a few days -- Matt and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary on Tuesday.  Matt had to work so I just did some things around the house.  We met for dinner at Gratzianos, a yummy Italian restaurant downtown.  Then we hung out for a while and headed over to his softball game. They had a great game and Matt made some wonderful plays, but unfortunately they didn't win! Matt got me some beautiful flowers and a sweet card (that's all I wanted), and I got him this big 'ole workout machine that was a great deal from Academy!






(I got this picture from Nextag.com)


Here are my beautiful flowers! :)




"Rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness" Colossians 2:7


Love,
Little Mama :)


1 comment:

  1. Aww!!! Little baby Molnar is SO CUTE!!! My guess is that it's a Boy! And hey...at least I have a 50/50 shot of being right! :-) And I am so glad you're feeling better! It's funny you signed off as "Little Momma", that's what David's nickname is for me since we got pregnant!!!! I love your blog and can't wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete